Dr. Anshul K Jain MD, DM, FACC, FSCAI did his cardiology training from the post graduate Institute of medical education and research, Chandigarh, India and then followed up with intensive training in invasive and non-invasive cardiology at various high volume centres in India(Bombay hospital,Bombay, Hinduja Hospital,Bombay, Australia( the Alfred hospital, Melbourne) and USA ( Mount Sinai Medical Centre, New York). After returning to India he has been practising clinical and interventional cardiology in Delhi.
He has keen interest in coronary interventions, rotational atherectomy, genesis/ behaviour of coronary thrombosis and lipidology. The rising incidence of coronary atherosclerosis in young Indians is another area of his research. In peripheral vascular disease, he has a dissertation on the results of stents in patients with Takayasu’s arteritis.
Dr. Jain has several publications in indexed national and international journals, books, and has made presentations at various interventional forums all over the globe. He has been invited as faculty at various reputed interventional meets.
Areas of clinical interest
Coronary Interventions, Rotational Atherectomy, Genesis/ Behaviour of Coronary Thrombosis & Lipidology
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, USA (2004)
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, The Alfred Hospital Praharan, Australia (2003)
- DM (Clinical & Interventional Cardiology), PGIMR, Chandigarh (1998)
- MD (Medicine), Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (1995)
Awards and Honours
- Dr. G P Ehlence Gold Medal for best postgraduate participating in Association of Physicians of India Conference (U.P Chapter) (1994)
- J N Tata Endowment Fund Scholarship for higher education (2001)
- Sri Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship for higher education (2002)
- Sharma award for best case presentation at INDIA LIVE (2013)
MD, DM, FACC, FSCAI,