Dr. Harprit Singh deals with the screening, diagnosis and management of optical, medical and surgical disorders and diseases of the eye on a broad range of patients, from newborns to geriatric with special interest in Vitreo Retina. Interest comprise of Age related macular degeneration (ARMD), Diabetic retinopathy (DR), Vascular occlusions, Retinal detachment, Congenital and hereditary retinal disorders, posterior uveitis, trauma etc. Having a rich experience of more than 10 years. He did his fellowship in vitreo -retina from the prestigious Retina Foundation , Ahmedabad and Short term fellowship In Glaucoma from L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. He has several presentations to his credit .
He has been involved in several community services for screening for cataract cases and organizing free surgery camps in different parts of country as a part of a program to decrease cataract blindness and other eye problems .
Has worked –
- Sanjay Gandhi Hospital New Delhi
- Consultant Vitreo –Retina at Navjyoti Hospital , Dariyaganj, New Delhi.
- Consultant Vitreo Retina Specialist at Vision Eye Centre, Patel Nagar , New Delhi.
Visiting Faculty at
- Navjyoti Netralaya, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
- Arya Eye Hospital , Sonipat, Haryana.
- Bajaj Eye Care , Ranibagh, New Delhi.
AWARDS & HONORS (If any)
- Has presented papers and invited as guest faculty at Jharkhand Ophthalmological Society, Jharkhand. Presented paper in Gujarat ophthalmological Society , Ahmadabad.