Dr. Kailash Singla is a renowned Gastroenterologist of North Delhi, practicing since 1994, doing more than 400 GI procedures/month which include DIAGNOSTIC and THERAPEUTIC UGI-Endoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP, EST, EVL, Clipping, Stentings (Esophageal; Duodenal; Colonic & CBD), Capsule Endoscopy & APC etc. He is well known as humble, hilarious and hard working human being amongst his patients and colleagues alike. Patients care with personal and positive attitude remains his priority.
- Best Statesman Centenary award, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (1997)
- AWARDED-IMA President Appreciation Best President (2008-09)
- DMA Best Confer. Local Branch as Hony Secy IMA-DNZ (2005-06)
- DMA Best Confer. Local Branch as President IMA-DNZ (2008-09) Indian Medical Association (IMA-HQS)
- Hony Asstt. Secy. IMA-HQS (2013 & 2014). Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Hony Joint Secy. DMA (2012-13). Delhi North Zone (IMA-DNZ) President IMA-DNZ (2008-2009) & (2009-2010).
- Hon. Secy. IMA-DNZ (2005-2006)
- Chairman Scientific Committee (2004 & 2006)
- State Executive Committee (2004-08 & 2011-12)
- Central Council Committee (2005-08 & 2011-12)
- Executive Member, Association of Rohtak Medicos.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association Of Physician Of India (API)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Society of GI Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
- Indian Association for Study of Liver (INASL)
- Founder Trustee, Kids Elementary School, Ashok Vihar N. Delhi
- Maharaja Agarsen International Hospital Rohini N. Delhi
- Lions Club (MJF), Naya Bazar, Delhi
- Rama Krishna Mandir Ashok Vihar Phase-I, N. Delhi
- Sanatan Dharam Mandir Ashok Vihar Phase-II N. Delhi
- ISKCON Rohini N. Delhi
MBBS, MD, DNB