Dr. Manas Kalra is a Consultant in Department of Paediatric Hemato- Oncology. He specializes in management of Cancers in Children , adolescent and young adults like leukemias, lymphomas, brain and bone tumors, solid tumors and patient undergoing bone marrow transplant. His expertise includes management of various forms of anemias such as Aplastic Hemolytic Anemia etc, thalassemia, bleeding and clotting disorders, LCH, Neuroblastoma, Wilms. He has a rich experience of treating many paediatric Oncology cases, Hemato Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Awarded Gold Medal for Best outgoing Sudent in Pathology for the year 1998 – 99
- Awarded best outgoing student by the Association of Microbiologitss of India for the year 1998 –1999
- Awarded Gold Medal for the best outgoing student in ENt for the year 2000
- Received scholarship, Dr. GD Veliath Memorial Prize for competitive exam held in MBBS in 1999
- Awarded best outgoing student in MD (Paediatrics) – Dr. BR Ramarao & Dr. PN Krishnamorthy Medal for the year 2005
- Won the Prize in National Quiz on Paediatric Leukemias organized at the 33rd Annual Conference of Mumbai Haematology Group , March 2010 in Mumbai.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Indian Society of Paediatric Oncology
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Paediatric Hematology Oncology Chapter of IAP
- Indian Paediatric Oncology Group
MBBS, MD ( Paediatrics) DNB, FNB, Fellowship in Hematology and Pediatric Oncology (FHPO) & Fellowhsip in Pediatric Oncology & BMT