Dr. Rajiv Seth is associated with Jaipur Golden Hospital from last 24 years has a rich experience of 29 years in the field of neurosurgery.
He is well experienced in all kinds of brain surgery. He is well versed with handling all kinds of major emergency including cranio-cerebral, cranio-facial & spinal trauma. He and his team are available round the clock to deal with such situations.
He has a vast experience in doing elective neurosurgical procedures and operations including all types of brain tumours like gliomas, meningiomas, acoustic neuromas, pituitary and childhood brain tumours and other complex brain tumours. He has done successful operations of several spinal tumours including extradural, intradural, and intramedullary tumours.His special interest is in minimally invasive and microsurgical techniques.
He does all kinds of spinal decompressive and fixation procedures, for lumber or cervical discs and degenerative spine diseases. He is well experienced to deal with congenital and childhood neurosurgical problems like hydrocephalus and spinal dysraphism.
- Senior resident, Department of Neurosurgery, CMC Hospital, Vellore. 1986-1988
- Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, CMC Hospital, Ludhiana 1988 - 1992
- Life Member Neurological Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Neurological Society