Dr. Sandeep Rawal is a Pediatrician and Neonatologist with a vast experience of 18 years in this field. He practices in Rohini and is associated with Jaipur Golden Hospital. He did his MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur (1999) and M.D. from Dr.S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur (2002). He specializes in Medical care of Newborn and did his Fellowship in Neonatology in 2015, awarded to him by IAP. He is an expert in Managing high risk Newborn especially preterm babies and sick newborns and also in Neonatal ventilation..
He also has keen interest in Academics and is a teacher for DNB Post Graduate Students. He has been guide and co-guide to may PG Students in their Thesis and Research work. He also has may publications to his credit.
Awards and Honors
- Neonatology (IAP) National Trainer for NRP-India
- Held the Post of Treasurer in IAP North Delhi for 3 Years (2014-2016)
- Had been the faculty in various CME’s and Workshops in Neonatology & Paediatrics
M.B.B.S M.D. (Paediatrics)
- Worked in Safdarjang Hospital (2003-2006)
- Worked in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital as attending Neonatologist (2006-2007)
- Presently in Jaipur Golden Hospital (2008 till date)
- Membership of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- Membership of National Neonatology Forum (NNF)
- Delhi – IAP
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)