. Dr. Sumit Kumar Gupta has been trained in top ranked Medical Institutes of India. He completed his MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences and associated Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital and MD-Psychiatry from Maulana Azad Medical College and associated Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital (Now renamed as GIPMER). He has more than 11 years of Clinical and Teaching Experience in Psychiatry (Recognized by Medical Council of India).
· Served as Senior Resident, Consultant and Assistant Professor at Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences for more than 8 years.
· Special interest in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
o Former Consultant Child Guidance Clinic, IHBAS
o Former Consultant In-Charge of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Ward and Mother & Child Care Unit at IHBAS.
o Authored several research papers on Childhood Behavioral Disorders
o Life Fellow of Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
· CDSA (India)-NIH (USA) Certificate Course on ‘Principles and Practice of Clinical Research’ in 2012.
· Authored and presented many research papers in National and International Journals and Conferences, besides authoring chapters in medical books.
· Reviewer for several International Medical Journals.
· Various Community Awareness Programmes at several Public Places & Schools.
· Participated in National Mental Health Programme.
· Contributed to reviewing the status of Mental Health Services in India and providing recommendations to the Government of India and State Governments through assistance and inputs to “Technical Committee on Mental Health” constituted by National Human Rights Commission