Dr.Vinay Kumar Rastogi has an appreciable practicing career of more than 20 years. He has been Associated with Academics and Teaching. Since his Senior Resident at RML Hospital. Here at Jaipur Golden hospital has always been associated with empowering his Juniors and DNB Students with medical knowledge and skills. He has been bestowed with the honour of being guide to numerous DNB Students, helping them morally.
Awards and Honors:
- Gold Medal in MD, Medicine
- Certification Course in Clinical Cardiology from IMA A.K.Sinha Institute
- Advance Course in Thyroid Disorder Management conducted by Indian Thyroid Society
- Certification Course from Boston University School of Medicine on Depression and Anxiety Comobidities with Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease & Hypertension
- Certification Course from American Thyroid Association on “Current Concepts in Thyroidology”
- Certification Course on Practical Guidance on Comprehensive Diabetes Management from ‘TOTALL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH EDUCATION, INDORE.”
- Cleveland Clinic “ADVANCED CERTIFICTION COURSE IN DIABETES”
- Joslin Diabetes Centre’s Educational Activity Programme on “METABOLIC SYNDROME”.
- Certification Course on “MALARIA MANAGEMENT”.
- Senior Residency with Teaching Experience from R.M.L. Hospital
- Clinical Associate in Department of Cardiology from Saroj Hospital, Rohini, Delhi
- Life Member of Association Physician of India (API)
- Life Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
- Life Member of Research Society For the Study of Diabetes in India
- Life Member of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine Life Member of Geriatric Society of India