Our Gastrointestinal Surgery & Surgical Gastroenterology unit provides state-of-the-art care in diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas & bowel surgery and has close interaction with the Gastroenterology Department of medical.
- Liver resection surgeries for benign and malignant tumor.
- Ablative therapy for liver tumors; alchohol injection,
- Chemoembolisation, Radio frequency ablation.
- Surgery for gall bladder & bile duct cancer,
- biliary stricture, gall stone disease.
- Surgery for pancreatic cancer, chronic pancreatitis.
- Management of acute pancreatitis.
- Portal Hypertension surgery, shunt surgery &
- devascularisation procedures.
- Surgery for benign & malingnant bowel pathologies.
- Laparoscopic surgery including diagnostic & staging laproscopies, laproscopic cholecystectomy and advanced procedures such as biliary calculus surgery,
- Laparoscopic liver resection, , Laparoscopy assisted bowel resection.