Obstetrics & Gynaecology
OBSTETRICS, GYNAECOLOGY & INFERTILITY THE PLACE OF CHOICE FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN
The department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Infertility at Jaipur Golden Hospital has been the leading specialist in women’s healthcare for more than a decade. It is an advanced tertiary level referral center capable of handling all types of routine & complicated cases.
The hospital deals with all kinds of complex pregnancy cases with the 24*7 emergency services. The labour ward is manned by trained doctors, nurses and para-medical staff. Whether a patient is booked or not, they can ring up the labour room at any time and speak to our staff and they will be advised accordingly. The back-up facilities like the laboratory, X-Ray, CT scan, Ultrasound scan, blood bank, intensive care units (ICUs) and our tertiary level nurseries function round the clock. Hence, it is regarded to be a mother and baby friendly hospital.
The hospital is well-equipped with the state-of-the-art Infertility Centre, the Jaipur Golden Fertility Centre & Reproductive Health Research Unit which deals with all types of Infertility & advanced techniques like IUI, IVF etc. The rise in our success rate can be easily compared to any fertility center abroad. The department also deals with all types of gynecological and laparoscopic surgery for infertility and minimally invasive procedures like laparoscopic surgery and laparoscopic hysterectomy. It is also well-equipped to handle surgery for cancer.
The department also runs regular public camps and public education lectures for pregnant women, older women and their families. These education symposia are aimed to increase health awareness among the public so that they can make correct decisions and understand the medical management of their patients.
- Ante-natal Clinic
- Antenatal Parentcraft classes for the mother to-be and the family.
- Fully equipped Labour Ward with round the clock facilities.
- High risk pregnancy assessment & management
- Maternal fetal Medicine
- Prenatal diagnosis & counseling of patients with fetal abnormalities.
- Fetal anomaly scan
- Chorinonic villus sampling
- Fetal blood sampling
- Thalassaemia screening, prenatal diagnosis and counseling
- Down Syndrome screening, prenatal diagnosis and counseling
- High Risk obstetrics
- Management of Eclampsia & hypertensive (high BP) disorder of pregnancy
- Obstetric Day care assessment for fetal growth, Doppler, high BP and blood sugar assessment
Obstetric Ultra sound services
- Early pregnancy scan
- Obstetric screening scan
- Doppler ultrasound scans for high-risk pregnancies
- Growth scan for multiple pregnancies and IUGR
- High risk obstetric scan
For emergencies – Ring 011 – 27525984 – 86 / 88
Extension : 305 (24 hours)
- Location of Labour Room – 2nd Floor (D – Block)
- Location of Ultrasound Department - Basement
- Gynaecology clinics – for management of all menstrual problems, fibroid, infertility and cancer
- All routine gynaecological surgeries – viz. D & C, Sterilisation, Hysterectomy, surgery for tumours & cancer
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Laparoscopic procedures – laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic surgery for benign pelvic masses, for incontinence, laparoscopic sterilization
- Hysteroscopic procedures
- Removal of fibroids, uterine septum
- Ambulatory endoscopic procedures
- Training of doctors
- Research & development
- Out-patient gynaecological procedures – MTP, D&C, endometrial sampling, Pap smear etc.
- Management of ectopic pregnancy by laproscopy or by medicines
- Management of fibroids without surgery
- Management of Menopause and its problems
- Management of menstrual and other problems in young girls (Pediatric & adolescent gynaecology)
- Full assessment by clinical examination, ultrasound scan, intravenous pylography (IVP), Micturating cystourethrography
- Management of urinary problems by bladder training, pelvic floor exercise, pessaries and drugs
- Surgeries for urinary problems
- Infertility & assisted conception programmes
- In-vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Gamete Intra Fallopian Transfer(GIFT)
- Intra-uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET)
- Micro-epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular Sperm aspiration (TESA)
- Cryopreservation Programme
- Ovulation induction programme
- Donor sperm insemination programme
- Donor egg / embryo programme
- In-vitro maturation of oocytes
- Semen analysis
- Hormonal evaluation
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG)
- Diagnostic Laprascopy
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Thorough evaluation of recurrent abortions
- Genetic & immunological screening
- Full assessment of male & female infertility
- Reproductive surgery – tubal surgery, tubal re-anastomosis macro & micro-surgery and whole range of laparoscopic & hysteroscopic fertility promoting procedures
- Reconstrucitve surgeries like vaginoplasty & metroplasty
- Hormonal management
- Lymphocyte immune therapy (LIT)
- Assisted reproductive techniques like IVF etc.
For information – Ring 011 – 27525984 – 86
Extension – 229 (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Jaipur Golden Fertility Centre & Reproductive
Health Research Unit – 2nd floor (E – Block)
The department is recognized by the National Board of Examination (India) to impart post-graduation training & teaching to DNB students in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.