The department of Paediatric Surgery at Jaipur Golden Hospital provides comprehensive surgical care to children. It has state-of-the-art modern equipment,supported by a well equipped four (04) bedded Paediatric ICU with facilities for ventilation managed primarily by Pediatric care intensivist and highly experienced Paediatricians as well.
- Partial Hepatectomy
- Diaphgramatic Hernia repair
- Excision of mediastinal mass
- Fuguration of P.U. Valves.
- Anti reflex surgeries
- Surgery for intersex problems
- Colonic replacement
- T.O. Fistula repair
- Surgery for intestinal atrexia
All New Born Emergency Surgeries
- Antenatal diagnosis & counseling for any abnormality or birth defect of the foetus.
- Surgeries in Pre-mature & New Born babies:
Neck swellings eg. Cystic hygromas, Hamartomas – Teratomas
Tracheo – oesphageal fistula
Labor emphysema or sequestrations
Atresia – duodenal, jejunal, ileal, colonic.
Anorectal malformation / imperforated anus
Infective intra-abdominal pathologies – NEC with perforations.
Posterior urethral valve & urinary ascities.
Surgeries in Infants
- Hypertrophied pytoric stenosis – pyloromyotomy, Hepatico-enterostomy, abdomino – perineal pull through for hirscprung’s disease & anorectal malformation.
- Herniotomy for congenital Hernias – inguinal
All Surgeries in Toddlers & Older Children Inclusive
- Fulguration of P.U. valves
- Anti Reflex surgeries
- Nephrectomies for tumours.
- Surgeries for all infective & malignant pathologies of chest & abdomen
- Choledochojejunostomies – for choledochal cysts
- Surgery for hypospadias & intersex problem
Thoracoscopic Surgeries in Children
- Empyema surgery
- Lung biopsy, excision of lung cyst, lung resection etc
- Most of thoracic surgeries in children