What Is Pain?
Pain can be perceived in many ways like dull aches, Pin Pricks, burning, spasm, electric current and many more. It ranges from mild to severe to disabling. Pain when becomes chronic (i.e. pain lasting more than 3 months) it not only effects daily routine, but has an impact on quality and emotional aspects of your life.
Pain is a biopsychosoical phenomenon and various aspects need to be considered to manage it effectively ranging from medical management to high end interventions, we develop tailored made pain management programs to make you get back to your life and be pain free in a supportive and compassionate environment.
How Can We Help You?
Our team of experts consist of Pain management specialist, Musculosketal, Rehabilitation expert, Nutritionist & Psychologist.
We use the most technologically advanced treatment options available today for treatment of pain viz.
- Radio-frequency ablation
- Spinal cord stimulator
- Spinal drug delivery pump
What Services Are Available At The Centre?
Procedural interventions: They are helpful when oral, transdermal or subcutaneous drug administration is inhibited. It aids in the diagnosis and ongoing management of pain. Any benefit from the procedure can be combined with other approaches with a view to helping individuals improve their level of functioning.
Our interventions are done under advanced image guidance for precise diagnosis, management and results. The interventions offered are both diagnostic & therapeutic using live x-rays and ultrasound.
Various treatments are effectively combined to treat pain conditions holistically.
- Epidural Steroid Injection (Transforaminal, Caudal, Interlaminar)
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Ablation / Neurolysis / Denervation
- Discography / Discogram
- Sympathetic Nerve Block and/or Neurolysis of
- Stellate Ganglion
- Coeliac Plexus
- Lumbar Sympathetic Plexus Block
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus
- Ganglion Impar Neuromodulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Sacral Nerve Root Stimulation
- Intrathecal Medication Delivery (Spinal Pump)
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Joint Intervention (Hip, Knee, Sacroiliac, Shoulder) Bursa Injections (Bursitis)
- Intravenous Medication Diagnostic Infusion
- Trigger Point Injections
- Botox Injections
- Pump Refill Clinics
- Musculoskeletal USG
- Cancer Pain : Medical management --> Advanced Interventions --> Palliative Care
- Specialised Pain Management Programme : Bio-psycho-social model
- Rehabilitation : Neurology, musculoskeletal and cardiac
- Psychology Therapy : CBT, Biofeedback, coping strategies
- Nutritional Care : Tailored Nutritional Plan
- Palliative Care : Relief is provided to individuals who experience pain-related symptoms for chronic and progressive diseases including cancer, AIDS, advanced diseases of the heart, lungs, kidney and liver and neuro-degenerative diseases such as dementia.
- Physiotherapy (manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and electrophysical treatments)
- Strengthening exercises : Stretching & Core Strengthening
- Occupational Therapy : Ergonomic workup/correction
- Sports Injury Management : Prevention/Care/Functional Restoration
- Home Visits