Dr. Jeenam Janak Shah is associated with Jaipur Golden Hospital as Consultant in Respiratory Medicine. He has immense knowledge in the field of Allergy and Asthma, especially paediatric cases and has holds a Diploma in Allergy and Asthma. His passion lies in the field of Interventional Pulmonology and has been awarded a Fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology & Thoracic Oncology from Indian Association of Bronchology. He has experienced and skilled in advanced procedures like Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), Medical Thoracoscopy, Rigid bronchoscopy for airway tumour debulking and stenting. He has learned the art of doing complex airway procedures by using Endobronchial lasers, Electrocautery and Cryotherapy. He specialises in the diagnoses and staging of lung cancer and in advanced lung cancer, various palliative procedures like tumor debulking, airway stenting, brachytherapy, indwelling pleural catheter and pleurodesis.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Gold medalist in Pulmonary Medicine
- Various national and international papers and presentation have been added to his credit.
- Assistant professor in Chest Medicine at Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
- Attending Consultant in Pulmonary Medicine & Intensive Care at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi
- Indian Chest Society, Indian Association of Bronchology
- European Respiratory Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Indian Sleep Disorder Association
- Allergy Asthma Network of India (AANI)
- MD, DNB IN Respiratory Medicine
- European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine (EDRM)
- Fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology & Thoracic Oncology
- Diploma in Allergy and Asthma (DAA)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonology