Dr. Shveta Giri is associated with Jaipur Golden Hospital as a Senior Consultant in Department of Gynae Oncology. She is one of the few dedicated gynaec- oncologist, with experience of 15 years in genitourinary and gnaecological cancers. She is specially trained in comprehensive management of cancer of vulva, vagina, cervix, ovary and endometrium. She is trained to diagnose preinvasive lesions by colonoscopy and manage pre cancerous lesions by both ablation and excision techniques apart from management of ovarian cyst, adnexal masses by laparoscopic techniques. She has a rich experience of performing complex radical surgeries, with a special interest in ovarian cancer management. She is routinely performing all the different types of peritonectomies in cases of peritoneal surface malignancies. She is the best known ovarian cancer surgeon with a rich experience of HIPEC by both open and closed technique. She has been a faculty at various national and international conferences.
Her areas of Special Interest are :
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Robotic Surgery and Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery.
Awards and Honors
- Training Robotic Surgery at Memorial Soaln Kettering Cancer Center – New York
- Training Various types of Peritonectomies and Heated Intra Peritonectomies Chemotherapy under Dr. Paul H Sugarbaker at washngton – USA
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute – New Delhi
- Mahavir Cancer Sanstha – Patna
- Ratan Cancer Hospital
MBBS, MD fellowship Oncology